Winter in the City - Canberra ("The Event")
Ice Rinks Australia ABN 13 618 744 719 ("Organiser")
Tailored Ticketing Pty Ltd ABN 79 616 577 434 at 1/661-663 Nepean Hwy, Brighton East, VIC, 3187 Australia (“Tailored Ticketing”)
All tickets for the use of the facilities at The Event are sold by the Organiser. Only the member or event attendees and the Organiser are entering into an agreement regarding the event or membership. Tailored Ticketing acts as a sales agent and intermediary for the Organiser by order and for account of the Organiser. It is the Organisers’ duty to advise and instruct attendees/members of their eventually existing right of objection according to the legal guidelines.
ICE RINK TERMS & CONDITIONS
The following terms and conditions apply to all persons who purchase or receive tickets
(Ticket Holders) to the Ice Rink as part of the Wintervention Canberra (Event).
These terms and conditions apply to both the original purchaser and any subsequent Ticket
Please read them carefully prior to attending.
By purchasing tickets to the Event - whether for yourself or for others – you accept and agree
that all Ticket Holders:
- Have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions and will comply with the
conditions of admission to the Ice Rink.
- Acknowledge Ice Skating is an activity which may result in damage to property,
personal injury or even loss of life from various causes, including, but not limited to,
slipping, falling, tripping on a slippery surface, contact with other participants or
property AND that such risk is undertaken voluntarily AND accept and agree that this
constitutes a 'risk warning' in accordance with the Civil Liability Act 2002 (NSW).
- Are responsible for assessing their own physical condition and fitness (as well as that
of children entrusted to their care) for undertaking the activity and agree that all Ticket
Holders enter and participate at their own risk.
- Are responsible for the safety of children entrusted to their care and must actively
supervise those children at all times.
- Authorise Ice Rinks Australia (Promoter) to administer first aid or arrange other
medical or hospital treatment as they deem necessary or appropriate and that any
costs incurred by the Promoter in doing so will be a debt due and owing by the Ticket
Holder to the Promoter.
- Consent and agree to the Promoter taking or using photographs or videos
(including sound recordings) of Ticket Holders at the Event, including as members
of the audience and to these being used in any and all media, advertising and
Conditions of Sale
1. Tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable and valid only for the date/s shown.
Dates can be changed online up to 48 hours prior to the session depending on
availability by logging into https://canberra.tailoredticketing.com/. Otherwise tickets
are like those of a concert or other event and non-refundable. Please check carefully
when making your booking.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw and/or reschedule Event times and
sessions without notice. Should the Event or session be cancelled or rescheduled,
Tailored Ticketing will contact and inform Ticket Holders..
3. Nothing in these terms excludes any right, guarantee or warranty Ticket Holders are
entitled to by law, however all other guarantees, conditions and warranties to the maximum extent permitted by law are excluded.
Ticket Delivery Instructions
4. When buying tickets, you may either:
(A) nominate 1 FULL NAME for all tickets and receive ONE bar coded ticket – in which
case everyone must arrive at once in a group; OR
(B) nominate ALL attendee FULL NAMES and receive separate barcoded tickets for
everyone – in which case each person may then arrive separately. Each ticket will be
5. You are able to purchase up to 10 tickets using your credit card, multiple transactions
by the same customer may be cancelled at the discretion of the Promoter.
6. Each ticket attracts a booking fee, which is inclusive of GST. Payment by
MasterCard and VISA are accepted.
7. Once successfully charged to your card, purchased tickets will be emailed to the email
address specified during booking as a PDF attachment. Tickets may also be printed
at any time from the "My Account" menu at https://canberra.tailoredticketing.com/ . If
you are unable to print your ticket(s) or do not receive your ticket(s) by email, Ticket
Holders must bring photo ID and the card used to purchase the ticket to the Event
entry gate so that booking details can be confirmed on entry.
8. It is a condition of sale that tickets may not be offered for re-sale on third party
websites such as Ebay or Gumtree. Tickets may not be resold or offered for resale at
a premium (including online auction sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other
commercial purposes. If a ticket is used in breach of this condition, it may be cancelled
without refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission
9. Tickets are processed by Tailored Ticketing on behalf of the Promoter only. Tailored
Ticketing is in no way associated or involved in the operation of the Event.
Conditions of Admission
10. At the point of entry all tickets presented must match the FULL NAME specified
in the booking history and a current matching driver's license, passport or
Proof of Age card must be produced that matches this information.
11. The right of admission is reserved.
12. Entry to the Event is at your own risk. The Promoter accepts no responsibility
or liability for any injuries, losses or damage sustained by Ticket Holders in or
at the Event or as a consequence of attending the Event..
13. Ticket Holders and attendees acknowledge that the provision of the Event is a supply
of recreational services or recreational activities and that as a supplier the Promoter
may request Ticket Holders and attendees to agree that statutory guarantees which
might otherwise apply under the Australian Consumer Law not apply to them (or a
person for whom or on whose behalf they are acquiring those services or activities)
and that by purchasing the tickets to the Event, Ticket Holders and attendees agree
that the liability of the Promoter for any death, physical or mental injury (including the
aggravation, acceleration or recurrence of such an injury), the contraction,
aggravation or acceleration of a disease that may be suffered resulting from
participating in or attending the Event and/or the application of any express or implied
term that any services will be provided with due care are hereby excluded.
14. All Ticket Holders who participate in the activity of ice skating or who otherwise enter
onto the ice rink contained within the Event must observe the following rules and
conditions of admission (Conditions):
a. Children under l0 years of age MUST wear a helmet (Helmets are highly
recommended for all skaters).
b. Children under 5 years must be accompanied on the ice by an adult at all times.
c. Children under the age of 3 years old are not permitted on the ice under any
d. On the Ice Rink
- Ice skates must be worn on the ice at all times - i.e. a no walking in shoes.
- Skate in an anti-clockwise direction unless advised otherwise.
- No Pushing.
- No speeding or dangerous skating
- No carrying of children on the ice.
- No chasing or playing tag on the ice.
- No linking 3 or more skaters.
- No throwing or spraying of ice
- No digging holes or damaging the ice or barriers
- No sitting on the barriers
- No Bare Feet
- No Food, No Drinks, No Use of mobile phones, No Smoking, No Video Games to beused whilst on the ice.
- No offensive or abusive language
e. The Event is a fully licensed event. No BYO alcohol is permitted. Ticket Holders
must not be under the influence of drugs and/or must not be over the legal
limit of 0.05% Blood Alcohol Content Anyone found supplying alcohol to any
person aged under 18 years will be evicted from the Event and may face criminal
charges. Any minor found consuming or in possession of alcohol will face similar
f. Ticket Holders' must obey all Conditions as well as the instructions and directions
of the Promoter's staff.
g. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or remove Ticket Holders or
attendees from the ice rink if they do not comply with the Conditions or if they
otherwise act in an offensive or inappropriate manner.
15. The ice rink can operate in nearly any weather conditions. Ticket Holders are
recommended to bring suitable outdoor clothing. Alternatively, rain protection will be
made available at the ticket office at the Event.
16. No refunds will be given due to inclement weather. In the unlikely event that the
Promoter deems it necessary to close the ice rink as a result of bad weather,
alternative sessions will be offered to Ticket Holders, subject to availability.
17. No refunds or exchanges on any ticket except as required by and/or specified by the
Entertainment Industry Code of Fair Practice. Incorrect purchases are NOT
guaranteed a refund and are at the discretion of the promoter.
18. You can make changes to your ticket booking up to 48 hours before your session is
scheduled. Any time after this changes cannot be made and refunds are not
Gifts, Promotions and Competitions
19. If you received your ticket to the Event as a prize, gift, donation or otherwise at no
cost, these Terms and Conditions apply to the use of the ticket.
20. Tickets received in a promotion and/or competition are non-refundable and cannot be
exchanged for any monetary value or any other event, ticket or product unless
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
21. Tickets are processed by Tailored Ticketing on behalf of the Organiser. Tailored
Ticketing is in no way associated or involved in the operation of the event.
22. All tickets and products are priced in Australian dollars.
23. Information provided in relation to the Event is provided in good faith. The Promotor
has taken all reasonable measures to ensure information is accurate and current. No liability is accepted by the Promotor for loss or damages incurred as a result of reliance on material contained on this site.
24. By purchasing or accepting tickets to the Event, Ticket Holders will be deemed to have
released and discharged the Promotor from all liability which might arise.
I accept, have read and agree to the above, including any exclusion of
statutory guarantees, warnings, assumption of risk, release and
indemnities in the Terms and Conditions.